Since I’m “new” to the blog world, I thought I would do a type of introduction. Nothing formal, of course. So, I thought I’d find a 25 Questions Survey. So, without further ado:
- Where would you be able to spend hours and be happy? At home, or on a lake.
- What’s your favorite kind of doughnut? I haven’t had a doughnut in years, but probably the lightly glazed, plain doughnuts.
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? My ears are double pierced, but I haven’t put earrings in the second set in years… So maybe I only have my ears pierced once now?!
- What is your favorite movie? Newsies, Office Space,
- Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone? Mr. K.
- Are you still friends with the people you knew in middle school or high school? From high school, most definitely! Hoping to see some of the MA crew in the next few weeks! Miss those girls (and guys)!
- What is the last thing you ate? A piece of hard candy from my coworker’s candy jar. 🙂
- What did you want to be when you grew up? A ballet dancer, a soccer player, a computer programmer, and engineer…
- Name three things that are close to you: Papers, my water bottle, and a spoon.
- What was your best subject in school? Music.
- What is your favorite restaurant? Province in Chicago.
- Any hidden talents? I play the oboe.
- What is your middle name? Marie
- What is your favorite website? Woot. Hands down.
- How old were you when you had your first kiss? 17.
- Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate, by a landslide.
- What is your favorite girl’s name? I’m not quite sure. Haven’t really given this much thought. I like Riley and Alexis and Karli.
- Favorite store? Ann Taylor and The Limited.
- Would you rather be a rock star or a famous athlete? Athlete. A really good waterskiier.
- Favorite food?Sweet potato casserole.
- What are you wearing right now? Green button down with ruffles, black and white flowered a line skirt and bronze flowery sandals.
- What is your favorite animal? It used to be frogs…but I think I’m warming up to puppies and dogs (Mr. K…you should be happy!)
- Did you graduate from college? Yessum!
- What does your last text message say? “Yes. We’re alive. Storm was crazy. You okay?”
- Do you have any nicknames? E, Lisey, Lisey Marie, Animal, hey you.
Now It’s Your Turn:
I know there are some blog readers out there, so go ahead and introduce yourselves! You can answer all or some of the survey, or create your own! I can’t wait to meet you! Don’t be shy — I don’t bite (hard)! 🙂